Elana Cooper Mask Set
Fabric face coverings made from 100% cotton. Choose between small, medium and large size, and elastic straps that go over your head or loop around your ears. Printed, cut and sewn in San Francisco. Mask set contains two masks.
Elana Cooper (b. 1973, San Francisco) is primarily known for her striking, large-scale floral silhouettes though animals are also a common subject of her work. Cooper paints in bold strokes, the background in one color and the subject in a contrasting color, giving her representational work an abstract quality.
Cooper began working in Creativity Explored's studio in 2013 and says, "I never made art before coming here. I didn't know I had the skills for it!" In 2014 the San Francisco Girls Chorus (SFGC) selected Cooper as one of the CE artists comissioned to create cut-out animal props for the chorus’ dramatic concert production of Noye’s Fludde (Noah’s Flood), a modern adaptation of a 15th century mystery play.
Read more about Elana Cooper here.
Collaboration with Creativity Explored in San Francisco. See more of our collaborations with Creativity Explored artists here.
These masks are NOT a substitute for N95, surgical, or procedural masks and are NOT FDA approved. Not intended to mitigate, prevent, treat, diagnose, or cure any disease or health condition, and not intended for use by children under 12 years old. While wearing any mask, you must follow CDC guidelines of 6 feet of separation, washing hands thoroughly, and not touching your face. For personal use only and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We expect current orders will ship in about 5-10 days from order, but if we get a lot of orders it may take longer. First ordered first shipped. If you want to cancel before they ship just email us. No cancelling, refunds, returns or exchanges after shipment.
- Made from two layers of a tight weave 100% cotton.
- Size info and photos here:
- Braden wears a Medium or Large and his head measures 23-24" in circumference (measuring around nose and head)
- Lauren wears a Small or Medium and her head measures 21"-22" in circumference (measuring around nose and head)
- Masks are steam ironed before mailing. Please wash and dry them before using, and wash and dry, or thoroughly steam iron them between uses. Print will fade with repeated washing.
- Masks have a wire nose bridge which helps keep the top part of the mask snug to the nose. Adjust this by gently bending the wire to fit your face/nose.
- Apparel City
Barbara's Custom Embroidery
- Discount Fabrics
- DPI Printing
- Electric Works
- Kein Lui
- Kirin Cutting
- Seamaid Skyblue
- Dorothy Yuki
- Zoo Ink