THANK YOU for your order from Open-Editions!
By ordering you confirm you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- We do not accept returns or exchanges.
- We ship most domestic orders via USPS priority mail, and ship most international orders via United States Postal Service International Economy. We may at our discretion ship FedEx Ground or FedEx International Economy. You may upgrade your shipping to FedEx ground or FedEx international if you prefer at checkout.
- We will send you a tracking number when we mail your package. We do not guarantee delivery dates, but if you have a date by which you need your package please email us in advance to confirm we can make it.
- After we hand your package to the courier and send you the tracking number we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. You should direct any inquires directly to the courier.
- International orders are Delivered at place (DAP), also called delivered duty unpaid (DDU). This means we are only responsible for shipping the product, and that the customer is responsible for paying any import costs to the shipping carrier, such as VAT, duties and clearing fees, upon delivery. Some shipping carriers charge additional fees for collecting duties upon delivery if the duties haven't been paid up front. Therefore, using the DAP (or DDU) might result in additional charges to the customer.
- If you place multiples orders to the same address within a few days we may combine them into one consolidated shipment.